I hear from business owners that there is a lack of resources and support for small to medium size companies that are beyond the start up but do not have the budget or time to attend national training and seminars. There is a real need for companies with 10-75 employees to find resources that not only provide knowledge but also focus and support growth strategies. Designed exclusively for results-driven small to medium businesses, Purpose Boards provides business owners with the specific insights, strategies and leadership development to achieve results.
- Have a trusted, confidential business source
- Have an objective board of advisors
- Improve organizational productivity
- Gain specific insights, perspective, and honest feedback
- Leverage the experience of other small business leaders
- Focus on the strategic
- Develop more effective decision making skills
- Reduce stress and find more life balance
- Give back and support other business owners
- Personal growth
- Increase your confidence to take action
Achieve Purpose facilitates monthly professional peer-to-peer group meetings and individual sessions designed to support business owners beyond the daily operations and help them focus on their strategic growth decisions.
Innovative ideas and creative approaches are critical to helping small businesses overcome fierce competition, modest budgets and unexpected issues. Get the expertise to tackle challenges head on, break through restraints and put groundbreaking small business consulting ideas into action with confidence – ultimately improving decisions and business results.
There is a new board starting up. Contact Achieve Purpose for more information.